From the Heart of a Renegade - Episode #3 - Sex, Sexuality and Intimacy (from the perspective of a same sex couple)
May 13, 2020
Renegades! Are you ready for a real conversation about sex, sexuality and living your truth?
Kelsey and Vanessa are taking this often taboo, always emotion-filled topic head on like only they can.
From early childhood, many of us were told how we were supposed to act, and what it meant to be a man or woman. But what if “traditional” definitions have never felt right?
Have you wondered if other people felt that way too?
Most of us were not encouraged to express ourselves sexually. Instead, we were shamed or told that we had to fit into the mold that felt comfortable to others. There is seldom a place for curiosity without judgement.
Questions That Need Answers - Kelsey and Vanessa are going there.
- What are we afraid to receive when we want to tap into our own sexuality?
- Does uninvited attention make you feel desired or unsafe?
- Do you seek out the affection of others or do you go into hiding to ensure no one really sees you?
- What does it mean to use your sexuality?
- When you are tapped into your internal swagger, what happens?
- How does the urge to create show up in your life?
- What have you rejected within yourself?
- How does trauma affect the way we see ourselves and our sexuality?
- Shame. Something we've all experienced, but rarely speak openly of.
Want some support in healing around sex, money, religion and what it means to truly receive who you are? Open up and let it in! Grab Vanessa's 30 day radical transformation clearing loop.
30 Day Clearing Meditation Loop